Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1185 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Ski Race?

Thread title: Ski Race?
Closed Thread    
01-12-2007, 06:05 AM
eravedesigns is offline eravedesigns
Software:

eravedesigns is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to eravedesigns

Old  Ski Race?

jw if anyone here ski races. I finally just had my frist race of the season this year (been so warm) and it sucked so bad. I got to race varsity and in our second run 5 out of 6 varsity racers fell (conditions were horrible). I ended up smashing my head and bending my metal pole in half.

Share your race or just genral ski stories!!

01-12-2007, 06:12 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

Well, I don't ski but I do snowboard.. but since you said general stories, I have a good one..

It was my first time snowboarding and then I was going down some great powder going faster than I ever went before, and I was actually liking it. I was trying to pivot my board to try to slow myself down but it didn't work too well. I caught an edge and the front of my board dug into some compacted snow. I was thrown forward onto my stomach. Next, my legs came up with my board and smacked me in the middle of my head. I got up and shook it off, but then I went to rub my head and was suprised by the amount of blood coming out.. I started screaming and was on the verge of crying (I was younger then). Some paramedic person on the lift above me told me to put ice on it until he or the ski patrol came.. so long story short, I cracked my head and got to ride on a snowmobile and cut my trip short and go to my mom when I get home with a huge bandage around my head..

No stitches, though I think I still have the scar on my head... yeah, I can still feel it.

01-12-2007, 06:18 AM
eravedesigns is offline eravedesigns
Software:

eravedesigns is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to eravedesigns

Old

ha awesome. Its weird how lengs can flex so much that u can hit your head with your board.

01-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Awesome is offline Awesome
Expertise:
Software:

Awesome is on a distinguished road

Old

Heh... when I was younger a buddy of mine was being pulled behind our boat, and the noob driver swung him into a jetski.... launched both kids 40 feet through the air before crashing down, mostly unharmed. It was a sight to behold.

01-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Funnnn is offline Funnnn
Software:

Funnnn is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by eravedesigns
jw if anyone here ski races. I finally just had my frist race of the season this year (been so warm) and it sucked so bad. I got to race varsity and in our second run 5 out of 6 varsity racers fell (conditions were horrible). I ended up smashing my head and bending my metal pole in half.

Share your race or just genral ski stories!!
I am not ski racer but i like sky races.

Closed Thread