Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1712 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Proxy Network for Sale - MUST SELL TODAY!

Thread title: Proxy Network for Sale - MUST SELL TODAY!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-18-2007, 02:47 AM
Hyperswitch is offline Hyperswitch
Software:

Hyperswitch is on a distinguished road

Old  Proxy Network for Sale - MUST SELL TODAY!

I'm currently selling a nice proxy network that I literally put together within the last 48 hrs. If you have always wanted to get into the proxy business, or if you're simply looking to add to your existing network, this is for you!

What's included:

The 5 fully built turnkey proxy sites listed below. Each one is using the zelune php proxy script.

www.myspacecloaker.info
www.friendcloaker.info
www.tubecloaker.info
www.facecloaker.info
www.bebocloaker.info

I will manually submit EACH of the above proxies to 50 topsites. I will then promptly send the buyer a submission report confirming this, as well as ALL the topsite banner codes. I will guarantee that this will be done within 24hrs of purchase. (Myspacecloaker.info has already been submitted, and has already began receiving traffic!)

I will also include not one, but TWO months of web hosting for all of these proxies.

Sales Details:

- Auction: Yes
- Bid increments: $5
- Start Price: $35

- BIN Price: only $85!!
- Accepted Payment Method: Paypal

All template files, logos, and software will be sent upon payment. I will immediately push all domains to the buyer.

Additional details:

I need to sell this ASAP, so I've priced the BIN a bit lower than I normally would. I have placed .jpg adsense images on each proxy for presentation purposes. All you need to do is drop your adsense (or other ad network) codes in, and you're all set! If you have specific questions, please send me a pm.

If you're ready to purchase this network, please post SOLD and then send me a pm.

Thanks!