View Single Post
05-09-2009, 12:45 AM
wvb is offline wvb
Software:

wvb is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to wvb

Old

First, I think you dont catched it: buddhi225 asked how to make links not removable form source code, not to discuss if include() can be useful or is or not a PHP function.

So what the hell are you talking about technicalities?? I just purposed the include() function as a possible way to do it.
I have not offended or insulted you, so be respectful and use the nick of people. I'm not an object. And is not a ego question. I don't need to feel i'm the best one. I just want respect, and this way to refer me is disrespectful.
And my nick is shorter than "to the above bla bla", so better use it instead of "the above" phrase.

I just proposed include() as one of the way to take the objective, not to discuss about if include is valid or not.

So lets make clear some points:
  • I suggested include() as one of the solutions.
  • I DO NOT asked for any review or anything. So if you have something to say about buddhi225's question, answer him, if not, avoid it.

So you started to dispute my answer and that is what led us to this discussion.

So next time please avoid to comment other people solutions (or in any case do it via PM to avoid offtopic content) and make your proposals (if you have any).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And about include() as useful way to resolve the main question:

I propose use it to include some remote file.
This way, the owners of the websites that buddhi225 created will not be able to edit the link directly.
Of course if the have the source code, they will be able to edit anything, included the include(), but the link directly will not be able to be edited.

And buddhi225 can also add some type of license prohibiting modify the part of the include().