View Single Post
02-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Impluo is offline Impluo
Expertise: programming
Software: Notepad

Impluo is on a distinguished road

Old

Glanced over at the showcase to see what designs have been coming out and none of the ones I saw were using the same template... Would you mind showing me which ones are? By using the same template do you mean by using the same style?

Just wondering... you say you went to school to learn the skill called design. Now did you learn "design" before or after you made your website paulelie.com? I think the inconsitent page layout, different nav bar on every page, loaded with flash objects/animated .gif, hidden rollovers style died out ages ago.

Originally Posted by KmXc14
I can hardly understand your spelling. I wouldn't believe for a second that you're 48 and went to art school, seriously.
Here's what a little warning says on his site. It would explain why his grammar is bad.

Warning:I am french,speaking english in the states for 20 years... my grammar and punctuation are terrible.. How do i manage making web site? .... I hire a professional to correct my content.... My skills are visual art so please indulge me .. I am presenting visual ideas here..
Also...my page are heavy on the interactivity,,, so let your computer take a breath to make sure that you have everything loaded before you move your mouse around to trigger its actions ...Thanks.... better experienced with Mozilla firefox free browser