View Single Post
04-07-2012, 02:26 AM
jasonm56 is offline jasonm56
Expertise: xhtml/css, jquery, php, mysql
Software:

jasonm56 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jasonm56

Old

I've had a few CPA campaigns that I ran on Facebook that did O.K. I stopped, because the ROI was getting wasn't worth the risk to keep running the ads. I do know a few people who have made some good money off Facebook CPA campains. I just spend my time and money in other things and let someone figure out marketing for me. I think it's all about targeting the right people and using the right headings and images. If you are selling something don't mislead them into thinking they are getting something for free. I always do PPC and don't care how many people see it before someone decides to click, because when the DO click they know they are going to see a product for sale.

Originally Posted by romes View Post
I tried facebook advertising and I spent a couple hundred and I saw little to no results. You're better off advertising on forums, websites, blog, etc. Facebook, google, yahoo, and sites like those require that you have thousands of dollars in order to be successful.
It depends on the service or product. If you are advertising a service, I target businesses directly with my own time and effort (usually little costs).