View Single Post
05-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Duality is offline Duality
Expertise:
Software:

Duality is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

Originally Posted by Xi0s View Post
Wow nice slating off, i have had some major problems recently, and in return i offered to code u a phpLD clone from scratch so that your client could have it running perfectly. Not all of us can control our personal lifes to perfection, and if u had bothered to wait, i could have contacted you on MSN, but seen as you felt sending slanderous emails to me and slating me in forums was better i spose you can do that.
It wasn't that. It was the fact that you didn't really explain your actions. Not only that, every time I asked you, you said it would be due in 1 week and it didn't happen. Now, I know the message wasn't targeted at me but I'm just saying that you should at least be a little more careful with people's money and getting to the work.

And on top of that, you continued to accept jobs from other people and putting theirs before mine. Maybe I was too lenient but I do mean what I said on MSN the other day.

If you want to continue this conversation with anyone in this thread (including me) then MSN or PM is good.