02-08-2006, 07:53 PM
zprod69 is offline zprod69
Expertise:
Software:

zprod69 is on a distinguished road

Old

thanks to all for your attention...
for some

specially about understanding that the US is not the center of the world ....and after all US is the fabrication of so many different cultures. over a long period of time.
so respect and compassion is in order.
another point about design.....

for impluo

>Now did you learn "design" before or after you made your website paulelie.com (I feel insulted what do you have to show for? what make such you a good judge to say things like that?)

if you think that design is define by consistency layout pages...

you are wrong design is define by its originality, its relevancy to fit the content and its usability.
not following trends but making them. Yes design is related to art.

and about rules...a good rule mean to be broken

never heard of that?
as long as you can see it on a browser and it brings something new to the pot as long as it is not boring ....I say why not?
imagine
so julian you are saying that this is not my place here?
that was my question.....in the thread title....are artist freelancers?
maybe you should change your title then because before freelancers they were artist doing the same job the same way....the fancy name does change the fact that we were here before a long time ago....
and we(artist) are still responsible for all the pretty things that you guys are surrender with and playing with...so a little respect is in order.
...I just put this subject up for discussion ,you prove to me that is was worth of some interrest and that some of us still need some thinking adjustment or at least to keep an open mind! .

In art school I never learned spelling in eather french or english KmXc14
are you the spelling police
Well suggest that they put a speell check online you would sleep better maybe?!

Paul.