View Single Post
12-29-2008, 08:26 PM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

BeNzY is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old  **Anytime Fitness**

Hello TalkFreelance Community,

As Michael Marie LLC we currently own and operate 6 Anytime Fitness Clubs in North America. We are looking for someone to handle some simple coding for our Managers of each location to enter in daily, weekly and monthly information and have it generate reports.

This is not a big budget by any means. I have a good understanding of coding and I design myself.

First the Clubs would have their own number and staff would have their own login. The staff would select their club and enter the following information on a daily process.

Agreement #:
Member Name:
Total Members:
Term Length:
Total Sale:
Amount Down:
Balance:
EFT:
How Paid:

This above information will be saved and generate reports for Managers to run. We can set dates for example

Pull up all of Dec of 08 and we can view total sales, total members signed up and amount down.

We can also run reports to check the down payment and see how much of the down payment that month is CASH, CHECK or Credit Card.

So like I said I don't see things being very hard. Please let me know if you can do this and how much for the project. This is probably more simple then coding a vb skin so let me know. Just post here your price and time to complete the work.

Thanks,

Anytime Fitness