View Single Post
05-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Adam is offline Adam
Software:

Adam is on a distinguished road

Old

freind of mine had about 5 of his own business. and also runs his own record label. he had all his signings that watned websites. but knowhere to host them! so got some reseller space and began to resell it to his signings and host his own sites.

the deal was that i would get free hosting if i helped out with the support. it made no difference for me because i was supporting them anyway (being the nice guy i am :P) so i got something and he got something

the business wasnt becoming massive but it was doing well enough to pay for the reseller space and then have some left over at the end of the month.

the business began to expand and he didnt have the time to put alot of effort into it anymore so it began to go downhill. this is where i came in.

we run the business together now. i moved everyone over to our own dedicated server , im rebuilding the website, we have plans for advertising and design services. and we are going at it in a proffesional way and are really putting alot of effort into it.

the business has survived 3 years this month with the only advertising through word of mouth!

i have alot planned on how we can take the company from strength to strength. we are just currently waiting on the business bank account to be sorted so i can sort the payment gateway and begin taking new customers.