View Single Post
06-23-2007, 03:00 PM
John D is offline John D
Software:

John D is on a distinguished road

Old  Basic editing on current website PSD for use with vb -

Name of the contest: Edit current website PSD for use with vb - Coder also needed
Deadline: 14/7/07
Prize & Delivery method: $175 - Paypal or Neteller - Please let me know which when entering as I don't normally keep money in paypal

Contest brief: I have a design for a site but I need this to be edited and coded for vbulletin.

There shouldn't be too much editing to do, simply adding in a few things, i.e. vbulletin menu and any other main functions vbulletin requires from the default system.

Other basic editing will be required for your coding, i.e. you may need to reorganize the boxes to fit in with vbulletin but I don't want it to be moved around too much, I want this to be custom so most of the work will be with the coding.

For the coding - I want to keep things as close as possible to the current design, so this will be custom.

For the features in the design, just coding these into place in the design, I will be having the custom features coded e.g. latest members and profiles.

If you can code but not design - I don't mind two people doing the job - But you must work this out with the other person - I only want to work with the one person.

The reason this is a contest is I need a designer to reorganise the design but this is a very small job and I haven't been able to find a coder to do the custom coding with the current design.

Contact information: Please only contact me via PM, posting here or email to john (@) deuce ace . com

Good luck!