View Single Post
05-23-2007, 11:59 PM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Selling Gaming Site - Unique Niche - Established site 7 month runing! - GREAT SITE!

The Ultimate Gaming Site

Brief Information:

Site: ScrimsNow.com
Genre: Video Gaming Scrims.
Purpose of site: The purpose of this site is to help teams/players find scrims. A scrim is a shortened word for scrimmage. When related to gaming, it refers to when two teams from the same game compete against each other. Also known, as a "clan match".

SEO Information:
PageRank: 2
Expected Page Rank: 4
Backlinks: 5,091
Alexa: 1,110,345

Misc Information:
  • Search Relevance, meaning that we control and are in the top 5, for our sites related genre.
  • "xbox scrims" ; "halo 2 scrims" ; "gaming scrims" etc..
  • Scrim = Clan Match
Why am I selling?:
Sorry to say, but I have no time to run or manage the site. I just got a job, and I have very important high school exams coming up soon.

Sale Information:

Revenue:
Tournaments:
We have run a couple tournaments in the past month, that were paid tournaments. In which, there was an entrance fee and I kept a certain percentage of the earnings. I would approximate that I have ran about 3-5, and have collected about $75-$150.
Google Adsense:
Adsense revenue has been minimal, and have earned a total of $22.38.

Domains:
  1. ScrimsNow.com | Next Due Date: 10/02/2007
  2. SkrimsNow.com | Next Due Date: 11/25/2007
  3. Free push to new registrar, domains registered at websolvents.com.
Traffic Information:
May Stats:
Link
This is all I have at the moment, since we just switched hosts on May 3rd, so everything else was lost.

Technology/Script:
The whole script on the site is 100% custom built, with an easy to use back end. If you would like a full breakdown on what the script can do and its features, then drop me a PM. The script is valued $500.

Auction Information:
Start: $700
Increments: $50
BIN: Not available. (I have an amount in mind, but not 100%)
Auction End: Not available.
Payment via PAYPAL ONLY.