10-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Purge is offline Purge
Expertise:
Software:

Purge is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge

Old

Originally Posted by Wildhoney View Post
Somehow I think some changes need to come from the top first. Otherwise all we'll be getting is a congratulations from the Guiness World Records for the biggest community involved in one example of mass futility.

I was considering starting a topic where members could suggest improvements: the reasons why, how they think it'll improve the community, etc. and then allow members to vote on each one. However, I think before we do that we need a promise from Big Zee that the changes will be implemented in a reasonable time for their size. That way we won't be wasting our time. It makes me wonder because I'd have at least expected a response from Big Zee to this thread. After all, he is the owner - he says what is implemented and what isn't.
I think that is a great idea. But yes, it seems kind of odd how Big Zee has not even replied to this topic yet. I don't think we necessarily need permission to create a topic to post suggestions in for TFL. As long as it is for the betterment of TFL why shouldn't we?