View Single Post
02-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Matt is offline Matt
Expertise:
Software:

Matt is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Matt Send a message via MSN to Matt Send a message via Yahoo to Matt

Old

Thanks everyone for your interest. I've broken the questions up and tried to answer them accordingly.

Originally Posted by AlexK
I am not sure what you are offering?
Free image hosting, or web hosting?
I am offering free web hosting. This includes a control panel.

If you are offering free web hosting, it would ofcourse be great.
But would it work? I don't think so. Servers cost money, and if it is free, and without ads, I can't see how it would survive.
My real job is climbing towers for the local Internet Service Providers in the Michiana area. I've made an agreement with the largest (and most respected) ISP in Michiana. In return for climbing towers at minimal cost I get access to a data center in South Bend with a direct link to Chicago.

And nobody wants a host that goes down, right?
My current clients seem to enjoy my hosting. In fact, I host one of the more popular radio stations in Michiana.

----

Originally Posted by talkvb
Rofl... so your saying if talk freelance hosts you, you look professional and versitile? Laugh.
There would be no connection to TalkFreelance. I am saying that I will host TalkFreelance members for free. You look a lot more professional when you have a hosting package that resembles paid hosting. You also have a lot more versatility -- meaning you have a lot more things you can do.