View Single Post
03-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

so I made a joke, bidjam insults people (not jokingly) all the time and doesn't care (nor do you). He then gets offended on a little joke I made on an article he wrote MORE THEN TWO YEARS AGO!!!! I dont think so, he just wants to start something. I hardly see any reason to call me a not-moderator because of it, believe it or not I am human , and a member here . I made a small joke, its not as if it would do anything to bidjam.

For those who say that I mod extremely biasly, I don't mod peoples arguments against me, I dont mod people who disagree with me. I dont know where you are even coming from when you say I bring my opinion into my job. I joined the team because I love this site and want to help it grow. If you think I enjoy working with members who hate me for reasons they got 2nd (or 3rd, even 4th) hand, I don't. But it is something I will put up with because I want to help the site. If you have any first hand problems with me I will try to work it out and explain myself on msn or pm, so long as you remain civil.

And for the spamming my site being all I did, I never changed my name from what it was to img911, robson changed it to bidjam. I have 2 links in my sig, one to the rules and one to the thread where I advertise my services, no site in there. So he is really worse then I am by that logic. But I dont see you complaining about him.

You don't like me for reasons you don't care about when ire or I dont do..... Why the vast double standard?