08-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by getadviced View Post
Why suggest?
Why not a contest to create a theme for talkfreelance. Of course with a higher price money :P

We don't need to reinvent the wheel. Design-wise, the blog theme will inherit the forum design with same header/footer that Chris is working on. So essentially what we are looking for is the body/structure of the blog. A competition would be an overkill as there are plenty of existing themes available that we can work with.

Originally Posted by dlopez916 View Post
Quick question, who are or who is going to be your authors for this blog?

I'm going through the hiring process by inviting anyone who wants to write to submit their resumes and samples of writing on mentioned subjects. I have received close to 30 applications so far, but only a handful are coming from interesting individuals who can give some interesting insight and provide quality stories that are not your typical generic tips/articles. Its possible only if the person has been involved in the business directly, and not only as an observer.

I am trying to get into a more practical advice/opinion pieces that make people think. I don't want generic stories that have been done 1000s of times before.

But anyone is welcome to apply.