View Single Post
07-25-2006, 08:12 AM
Skribblez is offline Skribblez
Expertise:
Software:

Skribblez is on a distinguished road

Old

No offense or anything, but I think this skin should have been sold to Xemion.

This is what hyproVision said before Xemion's offer at BIN was posted:

Originally Posted by hyproVision
Well i can't reserve it so if anyone doesn't give me a higher offer by sunday then it's yours.
Xemion did exactly that. I know, people can make mistakes, and it's ok if you didn't see his offer, but he did what you asked and made an offer at BIN just before sunday, therefore his offer should be honored, regardless of any agreements you made with Matt. What's said has been said, you said you would sell it to Matt if there were no higher offers by Sunday. A higher offer was made, and at BIN, but it was your fault that you didn't see it. That's completely acceptable, people make mistakes, but in this case I would recommend that you refund Matt's money and honor the offer at BIN that was made well within the timeframe you had specified, which was before Sunday.

Well, it's up to you. I see Xemion really wanted that skin, and I did too. Just posting this and hoping that you will do things fair. You said you would sell it to Matt if there were no higher offers made, a higher offer was made, you made a mistake in not seeing it, regardless, you should still honor the offer.