View Single Post
09-23-2009, 06:11 AM
iiPanel is offline iiPanel
Software:

iiPanel is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to iiPanel Send a message via AIM to iiPanel Send a message via MSN to iiPanel Send a message via Yahoo to iiPanel Send a message via Skype™ to iiPanel

Old

Originally Posted by textz View Post
Don't know what everyone is complaining about - he can offer as much, or as little money as he likes. Who are you guys to tell him how much to offer HIS employees? Besides, I guarantee you there will be hundreds of people wanting this offer - even if they are teenage kids with nothing else to do...
That is true, it is sad how some are "demanding" rather than "advicing" me.

Originally Posted by Jabster View Post
Yes he can and we have the right to advising him that his price is too low. Did you read the requirements? "We need him/her to to be creative, professional, committed and serious about work." I doubt teenage kids will be able to meet "professional" and "serious" part.
You are advising but others are not. Some here are giving lectures about being professional or doing the right thing and their post does not even reflect any sense of respect or professionalism. Jabster, thanks for your explainations and respect to my offer.

Originally Posted by phpbbstop View Post
Considering that you don't have to market yourself what so ever... the work walks right to your door step that's a fair deal.

It all comes down to if you're willing to basically take a pay cut but know that you don't have to do any additional work other than designing(such as marketing advertising ect...)
That is a critical point that no one is considering. Thank you

================================================== ==

In the meanwhile, I am currently considering increasing the offer salary and may update this thread or create a new offer in a new thread soon.

Thank you.