View Single Post
10-14-2006, 10:47 AM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

I haven't even commented on the changes that are being made publically yet, I guess this is as good a time as any...yes it's true there is now a hierachy in the staff with Julian being promoted to "head admin" even though there was a thread in which Big Zee said something like....."I hope you all agree with me", Julian then replied straight away saying..."Thanks for the opportunity...as my first job as" I'm sorry? I don't agree with you, so before you make decisions how about informing the staff!

They should never have got rid of you, even though you weren't on much (there are reasons for that) poor communication with the staff being one...but you were as i've mentioned the only person here I speak to, therefore if this place got hacked or spammed or whatever....you would be useful, not anymore though!

I agree with what you're saying, not to give myself a big ego but lets just look at the facts...

1. I hired Julian as a moderator

2. Julian was then promoted to an admin (without ANYONE being told) then he left 2 days later saying he wanted to get back to being just a member. This causes a major argument on talkfreelance which myself and bennett spend cleaning up, without any thanks.

3. Julian returns a month later and changes are being forced upon the community that neither myself, Bennett or other staff members are happy with.

I think it's only fair people know what's going on.

So yes, I'm publically stating right now....I'm not happy with Talkfreelance or the current staff team, structure and ideas for moving forward. I give my ideas and no one listens, i've already said in the admin forum, the only two members of staff who aren't pissed off are Julian and Zee, and if this **** carries on, it's only going to be Julian and Zee left.

Sort it out. Looks like the old team is on the scrap heap!