View Single Post
12-26-2008, 07:14 PM
MsJacquiiC is offline MsJacquiiC
Expertise:
Software:

MsJacquiiC is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to MsJacquiiC Send a message via MSN to MsJacquiiC Send a message via Yahoo to MsJacquiiC

Old

Hmmm- You may find this a bit encouraging... It's a PM conversation from between a friend and I at TAZ regarding a similar situation: She did graphics work. "Client" sent money was via paypal. Files were sent. The ******* makes a chargeback.

Eventually - paypal decided in her favor:

Originally Posted by friend
it took a long time, but paypal finally "resolved" the issue

"We have concluded our investigation of the Buyer Complaint for the
transaction detailed below.

According to the User Agreement, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies
only to the postage of goods and not to services and other intangible
goods. For that reason, we are unable to take any action regarding this
complaint. We encourage you to work directly with the buyer to resolve this
issue."

don't know why it took them so long, if that is the policy, little shizzles like blke should just be told that on lodgement of complaint and it should go no further, paypal gave me my money back

Originally Posted by PoetJC
Hey! Just wanted to follow up on the brief PM convo we'd started - That Blake dude is a fux0rwad and I hope he gets banned from TAZ for the BS he's been pulling. I have just finished posting a followup to the graphics request he made - It's not cute: http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=53745 --- I also just wrote TAZ Admin AZH to let her know about the shizzle he's been doing. I forwared a copy to you as well

I got him to basically admit that the paypal dispute he filed against you is BS - the screenshot of the PM is at http://jpicforum.info/imagehosting/i...gns4henala.png -- It may help in the dispute. And if you need - I will happily write a statement on your behalf for your Paypal dispute. He's an abomination plain and simple. And I 41 am not happy to have ever made his acquaintance.

JAcquii.

Originally Posted by friend
just a heads-up
i made the made logo for him back in july, and he paid via paypal for it.

yesterday he lodged a paypal complaint requesting his money back claiming non-delivery of goods.

still waiting on paypal dispute resolution to see how things pan out.

(he asked me to make the ad-graphic for him this time round, and i didnt have time to make the changes he wanted, so he complained to paypal about the job from july)

-friend
Anyway... Just a little encouragement

Jacquii.