View Single Post
02-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Young Spark is offline Young Spark
Software:

Young Spark is on a distinguished road

Old

Alright look, in the technology world today, only about 30%-40% online browsers have internet security suite's, not including the businesses and whatever. Now you ask what have we done for the free piece of software. To answer that, let's view something, what about all the problems their service packs have caused people. Alright, and to actually be quite obvious, view it from this angle. They were all shooken about the release of Firefox 1.0, well, for them to come out with such a good idea, they may actually make it somewhere.

Now I am realizing you said a free piece of software, to redefine my saying, I said a addon thatg allows for a pre-scan of the file your downloading to check for viruses or spyware content. So in actual saying, the best of the best, IE needs the most BEEFED up upgrade it can get.

Let's face it, their browsers sure aren't doing nothing right now, if you'd like to see some actual IT results. I am a member at another forum that a majority of people have actually voted Firefox 1.0 as their most recommended internet browser.

Now lastly, we're not talking about pieces of software, if I wanted a d**n free piece of software, I'd piracy it. And I am really f-ing pissed about the insult on my age and my technology knowledge that Picard is trying to say.

So in closing, the most recommended thing is to double check your status of what you know.

And here is what your IT people said in the poll:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforum...vorite+Browser