View Single Post
11-08-2005, 02:56 AM
Lord Kalthorn is offline Lord Kalthorn
Expertise:
Software:

Lord Kalthorn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Old

Stock is for scum. Bureaucratic Pig-Dog American Scum. Stock to a company is like a whore selling herself. Sure, you make large amounts of money quickly. But then you have leaches; thousands, millions, billions, if you're Microsoft, tens of billions, fat capitalist pig-dog leaches, sitting there in an office in a suit with no specific talent other than for playing you everyday, making money off your gains, moaning at you for your loses. If a company cannot make itself big by itself, it does not deserve to be a company. If selling stock is the only way a company can make money, then it is not worth a single thing.

But if we are showing off share prices; Microsoft's shares number in the tens of Billions. I continue to become amazed at the lengths Google will go to look impressive. Any other company would split it shares at $80, $100. Google keeps its shares in big numbers. If it was a person, I would think it was trying to make up for something. As it is a company, it is obviously just trying to make the stupid think its shares are impressive.