View Single Post
01-05-2005, 05:31 PM
evotion is offline evotion
Software:

evotion is on a distinguished road

Old

Their new 2-action bid process is a massive downer for me.
I used to use them every day but not any more.
Saying that, I have enough names now really.

Snapnames have done well of late and worth a look now they are 'free' to use and only cost the $60.00 minimum on a succesful backorder (like Pool but a better system after catching the name).

Whilst you are at it..

Place an order on the name at eNom (free), namewinner and Godaddy ($19.95)[or any Godaddy reseller].

One thing to remember. Once youve ordered the name and the dropcatcher has managed to secure the name you are likely to go into a formal auction process. Make sure you stick to your original budget and dont get sucked in by the excitement of the chase. If its a decent name you will get slaughtered by the 2 or 3 big domain buyers.

Oh, if you managed to win the name at Pool or Snapnames for $60.00 then simply nobody else wanted it, its probably rubbish !

TIP Dont cut and paste names you see on a droplist into the backorder fields at any of these agencies.
I once, (okay, back in the early days) pasted Onlinesports.com into Pool and won it. I couldnt believe my luck until it became obvious later that ot was a 'Zero' and not an 'oh'.. Yeah,yeah, its all part of the learning curve.