02-19-2006, 11:11 PM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old

Originally Posted by Remedy
Actually I kept the bargain with my friend, his hosting is still up and active, he just doesnt use it anymore and you wanted the vB license so I sold it to you and you didnt get the email changed so therfor what would keep him from stealing it back?

All you have to do to get the e-mail changed is contact vB and get it changed and he should have done that when he first got it instead of waiting till the other guy wanted it back. When I sold it to him the other guy had not wanted it back yet.

But as long as yall see my side and dont ban me from TF im good.
Just as i told you right now, your friend is not my concern. You have never mentioned that this liscense belonged to someone else. You claimed as it was yours and there was no third party inside this agreement. Now that i find out about your friend it seems like its not my concern. It was your job to keep the end of your bargain and my job to keep the end of mine. You have my money but i dont have the liscense due to your fault of getting a third party member involved without notifying the first party (me). So therefore this means that you have to figure it out with your pal and get it straight. If not simply send me my money back becouse you did not keep the end of your bargain.

Yes i did check the liscense and it was working. I trusted you and i send you the money just like i promised. Now that my account is not working, it seems like i should of not have. So like i told you, get my money back or my liscense.