View Single Post
02-19-2006, 10:55 PM
cpskins.com is offline cpskins.com
Software:

cpskins.com is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to cpskins.com Send a message via MSN to cpskins.com

Old

Originally Posted by Remedy
I couldnt contact Robson over the PM due to his PM being full so Im just gonna say it here.

A while back I purchased a vBulletin License from a friend and almost immediately sold it to Theodor of this community. Just recently the guy I bought it from decided he wanted it back so he got the password reset, And since Theodor didnt change the email address like most of you know you should if you buy something from someone online. Well since he didnt change the email on the license the other guy got it back. So hes telling me over MSN that he is going to get me banned from talkfreelance for this incident.

So this is just to tell Robson & Big Zee what happened incase Theodor trys to get me banned for something that he made a mistake on. He tried the License before he sent final payment so it was working fine, he should have changed the contact email so no one could get the license back.
Theodor couldn't even change the email if he wanted to your friend would have had to agreed to it and allowed the transfer to happen and as it works out your friend decided he didn't want to, so honestly i don't see how it could be Theodor's fault as the actual owner decided not to sell.