04-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Jamesy is offline Jamesy
Expertise:
Software:

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Jamesy

Old

Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
Blogs are a great way to begin making money online. They are hard work, and they don't pay that much (at least they don't from the start, however if your blog makes it, they can make a lot of money), but they teach you a lot about the intraweb. I highly suggest a blog on a topic that you like.

Don't get into the web game just because you want to make money. Have fun doing it. Judging by your avatar, you look young. If you want to make money, go get a part time job and do web projects on the side for the fun of it. You can worry about making money later, just have fun now. And if you're lucky, you'll be making money while having fun
Heyy! Thanks for the long post! It really weighed everything up. I don't think I'll be going for the blog option, although I might go for something similar, as I enjoy writing articles & reviews.

I'm not in the web game to make money! Design is probably my biggest passion. It has been for a number of years. I'm 15, and I'm still learning a lot about design. I do design for money, simply because I don't like the fact that at my age, the only job I can do is scrubbing dishes, or delivering papers. With freelance design, age isn't an issue!

Thanks again James!
-James!