View Single Post
09-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Brandon V is offline Brandon V
Expertise:
Software:

Brandon V is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by KristiAmbrose View Post
I think we may need to get something straight here.

1- I don't take bribes. In fact, I take offense if you offer a bribe. This is my business, not just some over night scam I do. If you bribe me chances are I will block you (you are now blocked Brandon). I do have specials, but I wont give you a special just because you will give me a good review on a forum.

2- I don't "prove" myself to anyone in order to get you to order from me. If you want samples go to Google Yahoo MSN ASK or any other search engine (as I told Brandon) and search for Kristi Ambrose Article(s). If you want further proof, such as websites, urls, etc. I wont give those out. Some of the people I have done projects with have asked for confidentiality and I have to adhere to that.

3- Be professional from beginning to end. I am allowed to deny services if I feel you are not a good "fit" with me. Don't be vexatious. If you act like that in the beginning when we are just talking, I can only imagine how you will act in the middle and the end. Personally, I don't deal with people like this and I have learned my lesson in the past. I am professional and expect you to be as well.

Thanks. I appreciate it.
Kristi
I think your brought it up right there on a public forum. Where am I threatening you? so much for being professional hey. Goodluck with your life..