02-17-2008, 04:08 AM
Garrett is offline Garrett
Software:

Garrett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garrett

Old

Originally Posted by northpark View Post
You mean his producers are better.

I'm definitely not the biggest Kanye fan in the world, and I know Common is one of the best lyricists alive, but The Graduation deserved to win.
I thought so as well, but I never heard of Herbie Hancoc-k at all this year, so I was quite shocked. I am sure he deserved credit though.

Originally Posted by Andrew R View Post
Listen to the song Stronger, pay attention to the lyrics in the background, then listen to the song in that video (it starts after the 50 second mark). Daft Punk was the inspiration for the song Stronger, and you are an idiot not to know that, even after you are given a link to the original song. Yet, you still claim it is way off topic, when it isn't considering someone said that they were sad that DP couldn't do much more regarding the performance.
If you want to argue about who's ontopic, I can at least say your not on topic right now.

In regards to the "wish DP could do more" that was James not Jon, my post was targeted towards Jon. I never said anything about James' post because he was ontopic.

(Offtopic Alert: Can you get online please? I would like to settle our weeee-little problem we have. You are hard to contact. I would rather IM you rather than PM because I would know you have read it. )