Thread: Macbook Air
View Single Post
01-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Elegant Banners is offline Elegant Banners
Expertise: UI Design
Software: Photoshop, Firefox, Notepad++

Elegant Banners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Elegant Banners Send a message via Skype™ to Elegant Banners

Old

Incorrect Jamie, I was saying that if you needed more than one USB slot, and you needed it for it's wireless features and to be "on the go" then this just doesn't suffice, and therefore sucks.

Why would someone on the go only be using one USB slot? I take my laptop to school a lot of the time, and I always have at least one slot in use, and a lot of the time need another (which is there for use). For example, I need to use a USB wireless modem thing for Internet on the go whereever I am, that's one slot taken up already.

Say for example I were to buy a Macbook Air for it's "on the go" features, which is exactly why I use my current laptop, then I would run into a lot of difficulties because I'd only be able to plug in my USB wireless modem and not my USB stick with my school work or whatever on it.

I'm not whining whatsoever, this is just a kind of review.

Regards,
Taiyab.

Originally Posted by EHJamie View Post
It's built to be wireless, and for those on the go, do you really think people that are on the go are going to carry on a bunch of accessories for umpteen usb slots?

No.

USB pen drive is probably the only thing it'll be used for on the go.

Stop whining, if you don't want it, don't buy it, it's not targeted at everybody.