View Single Post
03-18-2008, 07:36 AM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old  → $20 Header/Logo Design Contest ←

Hello great Talk Freelance designers!

I am holding a header/logo design contest here, the reward is $20 via PayPal! This is a *very* simple header/logo contest for experienced designers.

Design Contest End Date: 03/24/2008 @ 8:15am EST
Design Contest Requirements: Designers participating in this contest can have an UNLIMITED number of entries, but ALL entries must be a GIF file/image and MUST be watermarked. The winning designer, when chosen, MUST provide a GIF image and PSD/AI file once payment is issued.
Design Contest Reward: $20.00 via PayPal

Other Design Jobs That May Interest You:
Talented Logo Designer Wanted
Talented Professional Web Designer Wanted

About My Design Contest:
I am looking for the best logo for my new and upcoming Ford Mustang car information website. I want something attractive, and eye-catching (maybe even colorful?). A Ford Mustang car or horse MUST be present in the logo - I think a car would look best and thus increase your chances of winning this design contest unless you can really impress me with a horse incorporated into your entry.

Below are some sites that I think have nice headers/logos (your entry can either be an entire header like my first example/link, or a logo), just remember the more you do with it, the more-likely you are to win this design contest and an easy $20.

Example sites:
I want something really original, something really attractive, and something really eye-catching. The logo/header must contain the text [somewhere on it]: Mustangin'! - Ford's finest vehicle information resource (can be seperated by dash or new line).
I do like dark color schemes, and I really like the color scheme and such of the Grand Am site that I linked to above (just a hint).

Thank you, and good luck!