View Single Post
02-28-2010, 01:36 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

This resignation has been something which I have been contemplating for some time now. When I joined staff I did not intend on doing this for long, I was helping bridge a gap between where we were and when solid leadership would come. This gap is very close to bridged and I feel that I have done a good job in helping things stay afloat. I would have hoped to do this when the new owner came, but things just didn't work that fast. The reason for this resignation date is that Monday will start a very busy eight weeks for me. I simply will not have time to complete any duties here.

The sale should be completed in a few days, while I do not know who the new owner will be, I am quite sure he will take TF forward so this site can be great once again. I wish nothing but the best for TalkFreelance.

Finally, I would like to thank Salathe for sticking around. I could not have run things as well as you have should you have left before me. I have enjoyed working with you though the ups and downs of being staff here.