View Single Post
11-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Shaun is offline Shaun
Expertise:
Software:

Shaun is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Shaun Send a message via MSN to Shaun Send a message via Yahoo to Shaun

Old

Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
If the coder that was hired in the first place had done his job properly no skin bugs would have needed to be fixed.
Quite right. I would have thought TF, in all its wisdom, would have chosen a vB coder that was fully capable of taking it from start to finish without any bugs by the time the users had to see it. The fact that there are still bugs in it after this much time, makes a person think.

Also making suggestions isn't anything fancy shmancy, anybody can come up with some suggestions on how to push the site forward, it's carrying them out that's lacking.
True, I've seen some great ideas pop up over the last 2yrs i've been here. Yes, im not an active member, but over the years I've watched the forum, and although its been through two themes now, there hasn't been that much of a change, yes stuff moves around, owners selling and new ones buying, but nothing that i could call a DRAMATIC change for the benefit of all members. Maybe its about time that the staff took in more of the ideas that users have, and start implementing some good ones.

Oh well