View Single Post
03-25-2006, 02:03 AM
GTAce is offline GTAce
Software:

GTAce is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to GTAce Send a message via AIM to GTAce Send a message via MSN to GTAce

Old

Agreed with rasberry!

I wont reiterrate what rasberry said, but I will say that regardless of the quality of the product exchange, a successful transaction is a successful transaction. Are you telling me that somebody with 50 $5 sales (all of which were positive experiences) does not deserve the excellent feedback? That would be like discrediting Wal-Mart, a mass volume retailer because they don't sell "quality" products.

Like rasberry said, iTrader does not and should not determine WHO you buy from, what it should do is give you something to check before dealing with the person you have chosen. It doesn't matter to me if the person has sold 500 $2 logo's or 5 $300 skins, if they have a 100% feedback rating, you can bet that I am going to be very inclined to proceed with the exchange.

iTrader is not a measure of the cost of the products dealt...iTrader is a measure of the quality of the exchange. Is the person a good person to deal with? Can he/she be trusted? That is my main concern when looking at feedback - and sure, if the exchange is made and the product is terrible quality (below what you expected), then yes, it is reflected in the feedback...but if the seller delivers what is requested, price of the product is unimportant.