View Single Post
01-22-2009, 05:12 PM
abauer is offline abauer
Expertise:
Software:

abauer is on a distinguished road

Old

I was recently asked these questions and I wanted to acknowledge them here too. Is this a permanent position at the company?..or a short term freelance position? And if so,... how long do they require the position/term to be needing services?

This is not a permanent position. It's a freelance position that is considered "short term" in the freelance industry but may run continuous for years.

I'm posting this on behalf of the company. I am their freelance designer and they're looking for a programmer to work in the same way that I work with them.

I'm on retainer. They call me when they need something. I give them an estimate of cost for the work needed done. They approve the estimate and pay 50% deposit. I do the work and they pay the remaining balance. They're excellent people to work for.

Currently their old programmer bailed out on them. They need someone to fix some immediate issues and then be available for maintenance. They are also in the process of developing similar interactive web content for different age groups of children.

Please feel free to call Mary anytime for further information.

Mary D. Phillips, Ed.D.
678-546-6952
770-831-5501