View Single Post
08-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by exoticpublishing View Post
I'm not sure I'm understanding what's going on. Are you trying to replace the design I see right now?

If yes, I love that design & don't like either of the 2 options.

I know you wanted me to vote, but the "I don't like either" vote wasn't available.

That's the problem with polls LOL, you have to think of all the options the poll taker may want to go with.

Glad to see someone is taking over this forum. I remember this forum & used to like it. I didn't realize it was gone as I haven't been on it in ages.

Hi Michelle, thank you for your comments! Unfortunately, the present design no longer supports the long-term vision for TalkFreelance, and many of us feel that it needs to grow up.

The new design might not be for everyone, but I have gone through several designers and I think we found something that satisfies most people, which is key. From the feedback I received from a lot of folks who frequent the forum is that they want this change to take place.

Originally Posted by Tekime View Post
Both designs are gorgeous.

Will there be a chance for feedback as well? I have a lot of thoughts on the design but don't want to abuse the poll.

Hi Tekime, there is an ongoing discussion specifically for suggestions and feedback on the new design:
http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthread.php?t=77015