Thread: Infraction
View Single Post
04-22-2008, 02:28 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

Edit: Also, I could've added on that I'm glad, in a way, that I DID get an infraction, as if it was meant for the other person who created the thread I posted it, then I commend the staff for being more harsh and issuing an infraction rather than just deleting the thread.

Salathe: Rather than messaging all of the staff individually or just asking them to post in the staff section, I thought it could be beneficial to try to reach more staff members by posting this to just have them double check who they are giving an infraction to.

Also, Ryan, I'm not going to say. Plus, I don't think he is stupid at all (I think he is one of the better staff members, anyway), he just made a simple mistake, which is why I would like to have the staff be more aware of what they are doing.

I logged on to see a message saying I got an infraction, and was rather 'nervous' (to a lesser degree, however), and I don't want that to happen to anyone else.

Also, Salathe, I'm not sure if you meant to make the comparison, but this is no where near the 'omg I've been band, lol' posts. I simply stated that I would like it reversed or the reason to be revised so I don't get an infraction for no reason or for the wrong reason. It also serves as a request of staff to be more careful.

Lastly, I think the reason why there are no congratulatory posts for staff is most likely because of the lack of evidence that they do much. Besides the bigger things like a new skin, etc, you don't see many posts deleted. You see them once, but you don't notice when they are deleted or move, so it doesn't catch your attention.