01-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

Village,

We know and appreciate the aspects that make the perfect host. But let's not make it a personal vendetta to make a witch hunt out of it. The clients that Brius has obviously know that they don't offer all of these services (such as 24/7 support - although you can easily call 1-800-54-BRIUS as stated on the site. Have you tried that? I bet not.), but yet, customers still sign up, and clients still remain loyal to us because of the people who run it, and the service it offers.

But our clients make the decision to host with people that they know and trust, rather then corporate guys who they will never get to meet, talk to, or even see. Can you name me the owners of your host WITHOUT going to their "About Us" page? Can you tell me how old they are, where they grew up? Can you find them on MSN and chat with them about their personal life? Tell me, do they even care about YOUR personal life? Would they hold your account open even if you can't make a payment because you have personal issues that make you unable to do so?

Before you preach to everyone about what YOU look for in a host, think twice about who wants to hear it, and who you are to even make your opinion public in the first place.