View Single Post
07-08-2006, 01:57 AM
Julian is offline Julian
Expertise:
Software:

Julian is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by feros
Robson ... I think this forum needs much more active staff =/ The only mods/admins I've ever seen online are you, seen.to, and Julian. I haven't seen seen.to in a very long time and Julian only seems to visit the bottom couple of forums which have a lot less problems than the upper ones (which he has the right to visit whichever forum he wants ... I'm just saying). Maybe you should consider getting 1-2 more mods just for the crowded forums and sig problems.
I visit every single forum when they are reported feros. Do you have any idea how long it takes to clean up the members messes, the misplaced threads, the username changes, bannings, warnings, thread deletions? And then try to get in here to post in the forums that I enjoy having discussions in?

All that with trying to be a family person with my lovely partner and three girls, work a full time job, train for endurance cycling events, run my own projects and freelance business, work on a business management course etc...

I act on every single post that is reported, I act on every member here with signature violations, every member that breaks the rules or is just an outright idiot. I don't frequent the offers or contest forums because I am not interested in that aspect of freelancing, I visit them when threads are reported though. So what's the problem?

Anyway, I think that Robs tougher stance is a good one, and very necessary looking at some of the whining comments in here. One thing I have also noticed is no-one now has signature violations, so this must have worked.