View Single Post
05-13-2008, 01:22 AM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

The initial restructuring is complete, over the next few days myself and the moderation team will be getting things in their appropriate forums (in relation to starting bid requirements).

A grandfather clause will be in effect for those who have threads in inappropriate categories (threads dated today or before today). ** Should you receive an infraction for a post made on or before today please PM me directly and it will be reversed. Though, the rules stand for those posting new threads in the incorrect categories.

As you all should see, there is no major changes, just a lot to do with titles and descriptions as to make it more clear for those posting their advertisements. I personally will be, and will be asking the moderation staff to, cracking down on people placing threads within incorrect forums (whether it's fear of sub-forums or some other reason).

If you have any concerns or comments please address them here and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Thanks for your patience everyone,
A far cry from the hour I thought it would take me (though I thought I was going to do a lot of the moving right now; however, I have changed to spread that over the next week or so) but none the less I thank-you.

Regards,
Jeff

ps. The marketplace guidelines will be updated, we are currently re-working them. No estimate time of introduction is available at this time though.