View Single Post
10-29-2005, 12:55 AM
Gonzalo is offline Gonzalo
Software:

Gonzalo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gonzalo

Old

Originally Posted by Lutung
Gonzalo - that looks great! Would it be to much to add the moving clouds effect to the second proposal you did? I really do like the design on this flash proposal very much but the message just seems to come accross much better on the second proposal... if you do do this on the second proposal then don't worry about the shine effect on the "join our global community" but maybe try something like a changing colour outline/outer glow. Also the logo... it's an pain I know but is there a way you can make it bigger to fill the white space more... or maybe change the white space to a shade of light blue or something?... Man I feel really bad I am asking all this!
I'm sorry I couldn't do anything today but I'll do it as soon as possible during the weekend. There is no problem in adapting the second banner to Flash, I'll do it. About the logo, don't be afraid of the empty spaces, because they help to give a cleaner look to the design. The logo is placed over a soft blue gradient but we can make it a bit more notorious.

Best regards,