View Single Post
10-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Lutung is offline Lutung
Expertise:
Software:

Lutung is on a distinguished road

Old

Gonzalo - that looks great! Would it be to much to add the moving clouds effect to the second proposal you did? I really do like the design on this flash proposal very much but the message just seems to come accross much better on the second proposal... if you do do this on the second proposal then don't worry about the shine effect on the "join our global community" but maybe try something like a changing colour outline/outer glow. Also the logo... it's an pain I know but is there a way you can make it bigger to fill the white space more... or maybe change the white space to a shade of light blue or something?... Man I feel really bad I am asking all this!

techo - thats looks like it will be a great banner as well! The font is ok... the logo... hmmm it is a pain that logo eh? it takes up so much room and when it is small it does not look right.... oh hey I like the effects on the "join" star! maybe you could put the logo there instead but with the same effect?

Bludesign4 - yes, come join the fun! Love to see what you come up with...

I will for sure give a tip to the winner according to any changes they make due to my feedback!

Good luck everyone!