View Single Post
05-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Kayla is offline Kayla
Expertise:
Software:

Kayla is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Looking for partner(s)

Hi everyone,

I run and maintain http://webitect.net, a blog about web design, development, blogging, and general webmastering. As I've gained more reader interest, I've found myself falling behind in terms of the growth of my blog.

I don't have much money to offer for paid positions, so instead I'm looking for full-time partners that would be willing to assist me in the growth of Webitect. Of course, you would be considered a partial owner and be apart of any ad revenue/other revenue in the future. I'd like to take this blog to the next level-- from personal blog to blog magazine.

I'm looking for designers...coders...writers...anyone. Please share with me your ideas as well for the growth of the blog. I don't expect only bloggers to contribute either. For example, if someone is interested in making Wordpress themes or other graphics to share on Webitect, but not actually write any posts, I would be fine with that.

Sorry for the long post, just trying to get the info out there.

You can contact me at kayla@webitect.net, or leave a reply here and I'll get back to you. Thanks!