05-09-2009, 12:16 AM
46Bit is offline 46Bit
Expertise: Web Development
Software:

46Bit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to 46Bit Send a message via Skype™ to 46Bit

Old

Originally Posted by wvb View Post
Who asked you to evaluate if my suggestion was valid or not? Is one like another, and can be valid as other.
I'll write this patronisingly because I'm fed up of you trying to defend your answer via technicalities: Welcome to TalkFreelance. The software we are using to post these comments is called vBulletin. It's a discussion forum, therefore the idea is that it's a forum (a public meeting or assembly for open discussion) for people to discuss (To converse or debate concerning a particular topic) things in.

Therefore, by posting here you performed an action similar to that of someone appearing on a political talk show - you presented your ideas for discussion by an audience. I made the post following yours, which meant that you were the poster above my first post in this thread, hence why I referred to you as such.

In your next post you seemed to be hacked off at me for pointing out that include wasn't what he was looking for. The fact that you've as of yet not bothered to defend your argument and instead have just tried to have a go at me for pointing it out almost proves that you, although you do appear to be in a rather severe state of denial, know your answer wasn't relevant too.

If you wish to explain why include would be useful for the OP, I would (and I'm sure he/she would too) be interested in hearing it.

Sources for definitions: