View Single Post
06-24-2007, 06:05 AM
AbsoluteKC is offline AbsoluteKC
Software:

AbsoluteKC is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Vizon View Post
Well- Usually someone provides info before you buy something. When I am selling a website I don't say "100k uniques in one month!" Then when someone asks for stats say "its included in the sale, you can look once purchased" Do you get my reasoning?
Vizon, my example in the eBook will most probably give away many ideas on what am I doing. Hence, I have my reservations on posting it outside of the eBook. In addition, I am offering a 100% refund if you find there is any discrepancies with what I have claimed.

It is true that when you buy a site, you should see the stats (page views etc) beforehand. But if you are buying a money making technique, will you ask for a preview beforehand? I can send you the screen shots of my web site transaction but will it prove anything? Will the sales transaction proves that I am using this technique?

In my opinion, nothing beats a full 100% refund. You have nothing to lose if you find that this eBook contains the information as described. I have yet to receive any negative feedback for my review and SOLD copies