View Single Post
03-10-2005, 02:13 PM
seen.to is offline seen.to
Expertise:
Software:

seen.to is on a distinguished road

Old

Dreamweaver has some collaboration features but tbh I've never used them so can't comment on their usefulness... Also never used ASP.NET so can't comment on that either.

The comment that your cracks have not been working lately is not a good one. If you are using software to make money you should understand that someone created that software for the same purpose - to make some money - and you should pay for it.

Frontpage extensions actually sound useful the way you've described them though. My programmer and I always know to download the latest version of a file before updating it but without asking each other there's no knowing if we both downloaded it at the same time and worked on it at the same time with one of us then overwriting the others - would be bad - but we ask.

A dececnt site designed in Dreamweaver? I'll have to say my own, www.yournewdesigner.com, designed in Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Same applies to most of the stuff in my portfolio, though www.yournewdesigner.com was the last time I used split/design view as now I code everything css/xhtml in code view, such as www.contemplate.us and my upcoming release ******.com, only checking the layout in the target browsers. (domain name censored by me because I'm contractually obliged to keep it's identity secret until it's released to the public).