View Single Post
09-18-2008, 02:46 AM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old  $50 Header/Logo Contest ← ← ←

Hello great Talk Freelance designers!

I am holding a header/logo design contest here; the reward is $50 via PayPal! This is a *very* simple header/logo contest for experienced designers, and thus can be an easy cash opportunity.

Design Contest End Date: 09/25/2008 @ 11:00pm EST
Design Contest Requirements: Designers participating in this contest can have an UNLIMITED number of entries, but ALL entries must be a GIF or PNG file/image and MUST be watermarked. The winning designer, when chosen, MUST provide a GIF image, PNG image, and PSD/AI file once payment is issued.
Design Contest Reward: $50.00 via PayPal

About My Design Contest:
I am looking for a good quality header or logo to fit into my new design for my Cheap Game Gold website. Currently the new design is not up yet, because I want the logo to be implemented in it first, but you can see the filler logo below:

You want to follow the above filler logo's background color because that is what the background is.

If submitting a logo entry, please submit logo with dimensions of 412x70. If you submit a header, make sure the height is 412, with a max width of 945.

I am looking for something totally original that will make users notice the site's logo and thus remember the name, so choose a good font. The site name is Gaming Surplus. I think a picture of gold or a gold icon may fit well.. The site's slogan is "Your gaming gold surplus".

If submitting a header, blend some MMORPG game screenshots in well.

Example sites:

Below are just some sites that have unique headers and logos...maybe it'll inspire you to submit a winning design.

I want something really original, something really attractive, and something really eye-catching. um.com]Grand Am[/url] site that I linked to above (just a hint).

Thank you, and good luck!