View Single Post
06-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

There were quite a few elements not finished by previous designer and never delivered by previous previous designer.
If that's suppose to be a cheap shot. You do remember I actually went out of my way to design a lot of stuff you're not implementing, and you never originally asked me to design, in fact I recall you purchasing a mass of crappy rehashed vBulletin templates. I offered you an escape and was completely happy designing for free, and originally refused being hired on that basis.

You made a poor decision in letting this community decide the design. Most of these people don't understand content structure and were always going to select the prettiest art. You shouldn't waste time on a unique theme if it's content structure is identical to vBulletin's. It's a waste of time and improves nothing.

Though this was 2 years ago. If I were designing a forum today it would look completely different to what you know as a forum, and I wouldn't even sugar coat saying no when being asked to have another designer resume my work.

If I missed any elements you should of brought them up whilst signing off.