02-12-2006, 09:55 AM
wirelessretail is offline wirelessretail
Software:

wirelessretail is on a distinguished road

Old  Logo Design For Wireless Company - $40

Name of the contest: Logo Design
Deadline: March 3, 2006
Prize/Delivery method: $40 paid through PayPal

Contest brief: I'm looking for a logo for a new site of mine, I have the logo that I made to show what I want, which I like but it needs to be re-vamped, I made it in paint quickly so you could see the idea I was looking for. I don’t have it set in stone if you have another idea but I really like my idea of it (See part 1 on my link) Please keep it uncomplicated, as it will be used in various sizes and applications, such as in web form on the site, in addition to being printed as small as for business cards and possibly larger for signage.
It needs to be able to work well on both black and white backgrounds; (See part 2 on my link) I understand the problem with the colors I selected so please see the example to go by that I think could make it work.

Colors: The color scheme I prefer is yellow (FFE100), black and white.

Inspirations: Currently I do not have a site set up, This project may lead to additional work such as making the template of the site etc. For what I plan on doing with site (layout, colors etc, see part 3 of my link)

Other information: Scalable Photoshop files preferred. For final product please provide the 3 copies of the logo on a white, a black and a yellow background.