View Single Post
07-20-2007, 04:54 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Originally Posted by masfenix View Post
From what I have read from your posts and AMF's, i think AMF has more experience.
Doesnt make him right

You should give the money back. You might have done some work, but I'd rather have a happy customer then losing one.
Hes loosing him one way or another, id rather walk out with my deposit for the work I did.

You should refund him, and tell him if he gets interested later on, the price is gone up now since there have been more features added.
He wont be interested tomorrow....

I wouldn't listen to half the people on here. Most of them are still highschool student. Granted I am a college student too, and only have 4 years of experience,
Another misconception, age doesn't affect quality of the services. I have learned that some of the younger people here act better then the adults. I am 27 btw.

I think refunding would be the right solution. Afterall your customer is not getting ANYTHING at the end is he?
You refund him you walk out with nothing. If the client followed what he said they would you both would be getting something out of it. There is no reason the programmer should refund someone for work he already did because the client didn't feel like keeping his word.