Expertise:
Software:

Marky is on a distinguished road

Old  Imagespot.co.uk - For Sale!

URL: http://www.imagespot.co.uk

Age of site (months): 0.25 (1 Week)

Monthly revenue: 0

Revenue details:
Although the site has not recieved any revenue, I did ask if anyone was interested in advertising and there was quite a big response.

Monthly page views: 500+ Unique Visitors (For 1 Week)

Traffic details:
The site has been online for over one week and we've already recieved over 500 Unique visitors!
Imagespot.co.uk Statistics
Remember, these are the statistics for one week only!
Also, traffic has only come from forum advertising, signatures and word of mouth!

Description:
Imagespot.co.uk is a free image hosting service. In this sale, you get a free domain push from Namecheap.com. (Includes Free Whoisguard push!).
The design is 100% unique and comes with full .PSD and coding! Also with the design, you will get the logo included with the .PSD.
The sale also includes the upload script. The script is not unique, but it comes with full reseller rights! The script has been slightly modified and is easy to edit. I have also included includes so that all you have to edit is one file and it will edit the complete site!

What comes with the sale:
* Domain Name: Imagespot.co.uk (Free push from Namecheap.com + Free Whoisguard push!)
* Design (.PSD + Coding)
* Logo (Included in .PSD)
* AD Banner (Shown Above)
* Upload Script (Not unique, but modified and comes with Full Reseller Rights!)

Why am I selling?:
I need to get some additional funds for my other projects. It's a shame to let Imagespot go, as it has great potencial.

Google page rank: 0 (Predicted 4)

Payment Methods: Paypal

Price (or starting bid): 150$ (USD)

Min Increments: 10$ (USD)

Is an auction?: Yes

BIN (Buy It Now): 250$ (USD)