View Single Post
07-31-2004, 03:34 PM
Anthony is offline Anthony
Expertise:
Software:

Anthony is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Anthony

Old  [Announcement] TalkFreelance.com Needs You!

That's Right, TalkFreelance.com Needs You!!

Over the coming months TalkFreelance.com will hopefully blossom into a busy community full of active discussion among members, on topics varied in focus. Please understand that half of this is impossible without the continued help from you as members.

Please don't misunderstand, but the support and good will offered so far from members and guests has been bloody incredible, and I do really appreciate it.

Now you may ask, "what do you need help with? It looks great". But looks aren't everything (unfortunatley). Discussion over the past few days has been great, and everybody has participated. But I feel that soon it will be time to take it to the next level and begin promoting the forums as much as I possibly can.

For those of you who would like to help out I have put together a small list of things that can be done below. Please note that I cannot pay for the support since this site generates no actual revenue or profit, and everything so far has come out of my own pocket. This is why helping out is not an obligation

Tell your friends
If you think that you know some people who would be interested in signing up and taking part in active discussion, then please feel free to let them know. We are always open to new registrations and registrations will remain free of charge forever.

Freshen Things Up
If you feel as though you can offer new topics of discussion to the place, new resources and lend a helping hand in keeping members clued up on certain areas of the freelance world then you can be my comfortable guest and do so, there are no limits to how much you can contribute

Be Loyal
I understand that people other than myself have social lives, and lives away from the internet and ofcourse these forums (well, I don't, hehe). But I only ask that if you can, to remain loyal to the forums. Come by and post as often as you can, or as often as you feel like. Once a week or once a month - a contribution in the form of a post is very much welcomed

If anybody can think of any other ways that they would like to help, then please come forward, a community is only as good as its members

Thanks!